Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"at least I have a job" economy

When enough people say the same thing about the economy.. and those people don't know each other (not feeding off each other's pessimism/optimism). I've recently been hearing the phrase "I better hang onto the job I have to ride out this recession". This being my first recession (or the first one I've been old enough to pay nay attention to I guess), I'm not sure what to expect. I've heard people say this is the time to pick up a great deal on whatever. So do you play it safe and sock your money away in Liberty Dollars (or under the mattress) or just behave like always (saving some money and spending some money on vacation etc)?
What this stems from is me wanting to buy a boat again and trying to justify it to myself...lol.

No comments: