Thursday, February 25, 2010

Industry Standard Mailbox Sizes for email

Gary McFadden wrote an interesting article discussing exchange 2010 and it's new features/functions.  I stumble upon while searching for "industry standard mailbox sizes".  I know the first answer is like a lot of things in IT "It depends".  For a SMB I'm thinking 1GB for exec's 500 meg for mid management and ..??  what for everyone else.  Actually, is 500 meg enough?  perhaps 1gig, 3/4 gig, and 1/2 gig for the tiers?
I'm hoping someone out there will reply with what they think is standard and what size company they are used to.
thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at jasonhess.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your post above if I provide a backlink back to this site?

Thanks,
Daniel

Jason said...

Thanks for asking, feel free.